No payment is required.
If you have any responsibilities that involve athletic fields, membership in STMA will provide you with ideas on how to save time and money. Just sign up at www.STMA.org and you will immediately begin receiving value.
For more information, see the flyer here: LINK
Your membership will help you to:
- Learn cost savings tips to managing sports fields on a limited budget.
- Access comprehensive maintenance calendars for your turfgrass variety and climatic region.
- Implement techniques to manage heavily used fields.
- Review the latest research through TGIF, the world’s most comprehensive resource for turfgrass management.
- Apply Best Management Practices that specifically focus on safety and the environment. As a result, you’ll be able to develop factual responses to community concerns, such as lead in fields and your efforts in reducing your carbon footprint.
- Quickly find the information you seek through STMA’s easy-to-access technical information and through it's searchable archives of SportsTurf magazine.
Go to www.STMA.org and click on the Try It Before You Buy it Membership button
to sign up. For more information, call STMA Headquarters at 1-800-323-3875.